Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! I invite you to enter into the splendiferous world of the library where I will share my knowledge and love of books I have read, as well as send out praise to the authors of these treasures. Most of the books reviewed on my site will be Teen or YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, though every now and then I'll throw in an adult book just to shake things up.



Thursday, September 30, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

So I am AGAIN late with my Waiting On Wednesday post! Ugh! Its been a horrible week, please forgive me!  So without further ado-
River Marked (Mercedes Thompson, #6)

From GoodReads: Car mechanic Mercy Thompson has always known there was something different about her, and not just the way she can make a VW engine sit up and beg. Mercy is a shapeshifter, a talent she inherited from her long-gone father. She’s never known any others of her kind. Until now.

An evil is stirring in the depths of the Columbia River—one that her father’s people may know something about. And to have any hope of surviving, Mercy and her mate, the Alpha werewolf Adam, will need their help…

All I can say about this one is, I LOVE MERCY!!!! Patricia Briggs has two series that I adore, Alpha and Omega and Mercy Thompson.  Right now I am DYING as I wait for a new book for Ms. Briggs!  So here I am counting the days to January 25th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment