Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! I invite you to enter into the splendiferous world of the library where I will share my knowledge and love of books I have read, as well as send out praise to the authors of these treasures. Most of the books reviewed on my site will be Teen or YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, though every now and then I'll throw in an adult book just to shake things up.



Thursday, September 16, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

ARG! I am late on myWaiting On Wednesday post! Sorry!!!!  Yesterday was kind of a day from Hades, so forgive me! 
But without further wait, here is my Waiting On Wednesday pick!

Entice by Carrie Jones is the third book in the Need series.  I LOVE LOVE LOVED the first two books and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of Entice in December!

From GoodReads: Zara and Nick are soul mates, meant to be together forever. But that’s not quite how things have worked out.

For starters, well, Nick is dead. Supposedly, he’s been taken to a mythic place for warriors known as Valhalla, so Zara and her friends might be able to get him back. But it’s taking time, and meanwhile a group of evil pixies is devastating Bedford, with more teens going missing every day. An all-out war seems imminent, and the good guys need all the warriors they can find. But how to get to Valhalla?
And even if Zara and her friends discover the way, there’s that other small problem: Zara’s been pixie kissed. When she finds Nick, will he even want to go with her? Especially since she hasn’t just turned… She’s Astley’s queen.

Carrie Jones writes a thrilling take on pixies in this series, leaving you shell-shocked at the end of each book.  The characters suck you into their story until you are twisted up inside about who is the good guy and who isn't.  I, for one, am DYING to know what happens next! If you haven't checked out the Need series yet, I suggest you get on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment