Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! I invite you to enter into the splendiferous world of the library where I will share my knowledge and love of books I have read, as well as send out praise to the authors of these treasures. Most of the books reviewed on my site will be Teen or YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, though every now and then I'll throw in an adult book just to shake things up.



Thursday, September 23, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

My (again late) Waiting on Wednesday post! Defiance by Lili St. Crow, the fourth book in the Strange Angels series! 
From GoodReads: Now that sixteen-year-old Dru's worst fears have come true and Sergej has kidnapped her best friend Graves, she'll have to go on a suicidal rescue mission to bring him back in one piece.

That is, if she can put all of Christophe's training to good use, defeat her mother's traitor, Anna, once and for all, and manage to survive another day . . .

I am UBER excited for this book! Lili St. Crow is the MASTER at leaving us hanging at the end of the book.  I have cursed her name at the end of all three books so far, hating that I had to wait for the next book.  She has brought the characters to life in such a way that you feel as though you know them.  She has made you a part of Dru's world to the point where your heart races with every action-packed scene.  The wait until April very well may kill me. If you haven't checked out this series, then you live under a rock! GET TO THE LIBRARY NOW AND GET THE FIRST THREE BOOKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment