Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! I invite you to enter into the splendiferous world of the library where I will share my knowledge and love of books I have read, as well as send out praise to the authors of these treasures. Most of the books reviewed on my site will be Teen or YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, though every now and then I'll throw in an adult book just to shake things up.



Sunday, August 1, 2010

What I'm Reading Now


So, now that I have devoured Jealousy, I am starting INSATIABLE by Meg Cabot.  This one IS an adult book, but I couldn't resist.  I mean, it's Meg Cabot, queen of fun adult books, beloved inpsirational books, and adored teen books.  And now, she's wrote a VAMPIRE book! I had to check it out.  The cover alone drew my eye.  So after watching die-hard Meg Cabot inspirational readers return it to the library, I decided that this book must be read.  I am starting it now, but plan to have it done ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment