Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! I invite you to enter into the splendiferous world of the library where I will share my knowledge and love of books I have read, as well as send out praise to the authors of these treasures. Most of the books reviewed on my site will be Teen or YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, though every now and then I'll throw in an adult book just to shake things up.



Sunday, August 1, 2010

Jealousy: A Strange Angels Novel by Lilith St. Crow


I last night I finished the 3rd Strange Angels novel, Jealousy.  For those who haven't read the first two, these stories are about a girl named Dru who hunts the things that go bump in the night with her father.  Once night, he father comes home, but he is no longer her father.... HE'S A ZOMBIE!!! After being forced to kill him, she starts the wild ride of being hunted by the badest vampire of them all. Along the way she mets Graves, an Emo boy bitten by a werewolf and Christophe, who is a djamphir (half vampire). 
In the third novel, Dru has been moved to the Schola Prima by the Order.  They claim that she will be safe here, but then strange things start happening and Dru starts having dreams of the past that make her question her future.
So I must say, if you haven't read these three book, DO IT!!! Lilith St. Crow writes an amazing story that will not only suck you in, but have you ignoring the world until the very last page!  The detailed way that she brings her characters to life will make you feel like you are right there going through it all with them.  Jealousy brings a new level of treachery and deceit that will keep you wondering who is REALLY on Dru's side all the way to the end.  Hats off to Lilith once again for another AMAZING book, and NOOO to the torture of almost a year until the fourth book!!

2 comments: