Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! I invite you to enter into the splendiferous world of the library where I will share my knowledge and love of books I have read, as well as send out praise to the authors of these treasures. Most of the books reviewed on my site will be Teen or YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, though every now and then I'll throw in an adult book just to shake things up.



Friday, August 20, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award!

Here's how this award works:



1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.


2. Share 7 things about yourself.


3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)


4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
 
Thank you to Becky @ Breathless Books! http://breathlessbooks.blogspot.com/
 
7 Things About Me:
I am addicted to coffee with FAR TOO MUCH sugar and creamer.
I am a mother of two.
I have severe food and environmental allergies.
I will NEVER move out of Iowa.
I have never seen an ocean.
I have never left the country.
I want to travel the world once my kids are grown up.
 
I passed this award to:
Addicted 2 Novels
Aine's Realm
Karen's Addictions
Loony-Reads
Paperback Dolls
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Princess Bookie♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
21 ♥ Pages: YA Book Reviews
Babbling Flow
Blog with Bite
BookHounds
Books Obsession
Confessions of a Bookaholic
Crazy Bookworm
For What It's Worth
Jaclyn Dolamore

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award and congratulations to you for recieving one too!
    Your blog is beautiful! I'll be following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting the award and thanks so much for passing it onto me! :) Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you weekend rocks Jessica!
    Karen, thank you! That means a lot coming from you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award!! And thank you so much of thinking of us at Paperback Dolls!! Good luck on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I love reading your blog and hope mine is even half as good one day!

    ReplyDelete