Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! I invite you to enter into the splendiferous world of the library where I will share my knowledge and love of books I have read, as well as send out praise to the authors of these treasures. Most of the books reviewed on my site will be Teen or YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, though every now and then I'll throw in an adult book just to shake things up.



Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

This weeks Wating on Wednesday is the second Fallen Novel by Lauren Kate, Torment, which comes out on September 28th. 
From Goodreads: How many lives do you need to live before you find someone worth dying for? In the aftermath of what happened at Sword & Cross, Luce has been hidden away by her cursed angelic boyfriend, Daniel, in a new school filled with Nephilim, the offspring of fallen angels and humans. Daniel promises she will be safe here, protected from those who would kill her. At the school Luce discovers what the Shadows that have followed her all her life mean - and how to manipulate them to see into her other lives. Yet the more Luce learns about herself, the more she realizes that the past is her only key to unlocking her future...and that Daniel hasn't told her everything. What if his version of the past isn't actually the way things happened...what if Luce was really meant to be with someone else?

I am so excited for this book!  I read Fallen and have been waiting for what seems like FOREVER for Torment.  I finally can countdown the days until it comes out, and believe me, if my book company at the library doesn't have it to me the day of release, I am jumping in the car and driving to the closest bookstore to get it! So if you haven't read Fallen yet, I suggest you check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I have an award for you! http://breathlessbooks.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete