Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! I invite you to enter into the splendiferous world of the library where I will share my knowledge and love of books I have read, as well as send out praise to the authors of these treasures. Most of the books reviewed on my site will be Teen or YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, though every now and then I'll throw in an adult book just to shake things up.



Saturday, August 7, 2010

Congratulations Lisa!

So I had to blog this real quick.  As you know, Lisa Mantchev is one of my FAVORITE authors and also one of the SWEETEST people I know.  When we talked two days ago about her pregnancy, she said that Tiny Doom (LOVE the nickname!) was still "percolating".  Well today HE HAS ARRIVED!!!
His name is Xavier and he was 8lbs. 12 oz. and 21 inches long! 
My congratulations go out to Lisa and her family (I'm sure the SugarBean is excited!) and I hope Mom and Baby are well! If you follow Lisa on Twitter or Facebook, shout out your congrats! (Though she will also welcome cookies and cupcakes! lol) Here's to you Lisa and Baby Tiny Doom!!! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment