Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! I invite you to enter into the splendiferous world of the library where I will share my knowledge and love of books I have read, as well as send out praise to the authors of these treasures. Most of the books reviewed on my site will be Teen or YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, though every now and then I'll throw in an adult book just to shake things up.



Sunday, August 29, 2010

In My Mailbox

This week's In My Mailbox is mostly due in part to my AWESOME, AMAZING, and SPLENDIFEROUS boss RACHEL CAINE!  She sent me Total Eclipse and Ghost Town.  Mockingjay I got from the library.


And because I have been dying to read all of these, the books from last weeks IMM have been put on the back burner!  Needless to say I have already finished Total Eclipse and Mockingjay, and am a third of the way into Ghost Town! lol Reviews are already up and anticipate Ghost Town's review within the next day or so!  If you haven't read Total Eclipse of Mockingjay, I suggest you go get them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment