Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! I invite you to enter into the splendiferous world of the library where I will share my knowledge and love of books I have read, as well as send out praise to the authors of these treasures. Most of the books reviewed on my site will be Teen or YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, though every now and then I'll throw in an adult book just to shake things up.



Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

So for my Waiting on Wednesday this week I have no cover art.  Sorry! It's not available yet!  But it should be coming any day now!


The book is Working Stiff, the first book in Rachel Caine's new series, The Revivalist!  I am UBER EXCITED to read this book!


From GoodReads:A brand new adventure from the award-winning, New York Times and USA Today bestselling Rachel Caine, author of the Morganville Vampires and Weather Warden series ... 
Bryn Davis is new on the job as a funeral director, but even she knows that once you’re dead, you ought to stay that way. But Fairview Mortuary has a hidden backroom business: reviving the dead for profit, at extortionate rates. 
Finding out may cost Bryn more than her life ... it may just take away her death, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment