Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! I invite you to enter into the splendiferous world of the library where I will share my knowledge and love of books I have read, as well as send out praise to the authors of these treasures. Most of the books reviewed on my site will be Teen or YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, though every now and then I'll throw in an adult book just to shake things up.



Sunday, January 16, 2011

In My Mailbox

So this week for In My Mailbox I am a little short on material.  Due to nasty winter weather (which I LOVE! Yay Snow!) I couldn't get to Fort Dodge to get any new books and neither of my libraries received any that I am waiting on.  So I decided to pick up a series that I haven't read, but my Director, Denise, and my hubby both think I should read.  So I am starting Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer.  

1 comment: