Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! I invite you to enter into the splendiferous world of the library where I will share my knowledge and love of books I have read, as well as send out praise to the authors of these treasures. Most of the books reviewed on my site will be Teen or YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, though every now and then I'll throw in an adult book just to shake things up.



Saturday, January 1, 2011

In My Mailbox



So I know I've been really slacking on my posts lately, I apologize.  I have been in what I call a 'reading rut' and am having an insanely hard time finding books that I want to read.  
However, this may be the week for reading!  I received several books at the library and one for Christmas! So hopefully I will be a reading fool this week!!!!  Here's what I got!





2 comments:

  1. I really hope you like Vixen Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far I'm really liking it. I put it down for now (I'm half way through) so I can read the library books first. I have to read them quick so I can put them out on the shelves. lol

    ReplyDelete