Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! I invite you to enter into the splendiferous world of the library where I will share my knowledge and love of books I have read, as well as send out praise to the authors of these treasures. Most of the books reviewed on my site will be Teen or YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, though every now and then I'll throw in an adult book just to shake things up.



Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

My Waiting on Wednesday this week is one that I have been waiting for since August of 2009!  Needless to say that wait has not killed me, but it was torture!  Iron Crowned, the third in the Dark Swan series by Richelle Mead.  Now if don't know what I'm talking about, that's ok.  While the Dark Swan series is not as well known as her Vampire Academy series, it does offer the same patented Richelle Mead action and adventure.  However, I have to say, this is NOT a Teen or YA series! This IS AN ADULT SERIES! There is sex, there is swearing, and there is violence.  The characters are strong and outspoken while still managing to capture you in their story.  I for one, cannot WAIT ANY LONGER FOR IRON CROWNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment