Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! I invite you to enter into the splendiferous world of the library where I will share my knowledge and love of books I have read, as well as send out praise to the authors of these treasures. Most of the books reviewed on my site will be Teen or YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, though every now and then I'll throw in an adult book just to shake things up.



Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

From GoodReads: Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything--including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?

So I started this book not really knowing what to think, I had read numerous reviews raving about it, but had to see for myself.  So I started it one evening and by morning I had finished it.  I loved it!  The characters were strong and extremely well written, the story was new and fresh.  I definitely think that if you are into Teen and YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, this is a book for you!  My only complaint about the book, the wait for the next one!!!! I will warn you now that this book ends with a MAJOR cliffhanger that will leave you begging for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment