Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! I invite you to enter into the splendiferous world of the library where I will share my knowledge and love of books I have read, as well as send out praise to the authors of these treasures. Most of the books reviewed on my site will be Teen or YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, though every now and then I'll throw in an adult book just to shake things up.



Friday, November 19, 2010

Hey Everyone!

So I just wanted to say hey everyone! I know I've been M.I.A. lately, but my laptop died on me and I am waiting on a new one.  Unfortunately, the only time I really get to use a computer is at work and I'm not allowed to blog! So my review of Halo, Bite Me, Personal Demons, and Sea are all on hold for now.  The worst part is that I have my In My Mailbox and my Waiting on Wednesdays all typed and scheduled, but I've been down so long now that I'm even out of those! 
So I may be silent here for a little while longer, but I promise to make up for it as soon as I get my new computer!!!! In the meantime, I decorated a little early for Christmas, I hope you like it! And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment