Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! I invite you to enter into the splendiferous world of the library where I will share my knowledge and love of books I have read, as well as send out praise to the authors of these treasures. Most of the books reviewed on my site will be Teen or YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, though every now and then I'll throw in an adult book just to shake things up.



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

This week's Waiting on Wednesday is the second book in the Horsemen of the Apocalypse series by Jackie Morse Kessler.  If you read my review of the first book, Hunger, you will know that I ADORED this book.  It was brilliant and I truly feel that every young girl should read it.  It put eating disorders into a new perspective and really gave a voice to all girls suffering from anorexia.  I am positive that the second book will be twice as brilliant and am anxiously awaiting it's release in April 2011.  In the meantime, if you haven't read Hunger yet, GO BUY IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment