Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! I invite you to enter into the splendiferous world of the library where I will share my knowledge and love of books I have read, as well as send out praise to the authors of these treasures. Most of the books reviewed on my site will be Teen or YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, though every now and then I'll throw in an adult book just to shake things up.



Sunday, March 6, 2011

In My Mailbox

I know I have been MIA again lately and I apologize, it has been a rough last couple of weeks for me as most of you who know me already know.  I would love to rant and vent right now and tell you all about my troubles, but this blog is not about me and I don't want to drive away the few followers I have.  
Instead I am going to tell you the books I have gotten in the last few weeks, some of which I have already devoured and posted reviews of.  (I'm playing catch-up tonight and posting as much as I can for you!)  I will say that it has been a great couple of weeks for me reading-wise.  I have SCORED at both of my libraries, as well as the one in Fort Dodge.  Here is what I have brought home!





















No comments:

Post a Comment