Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog! I invite you to enter into the splendiferous world of the library where I will share my knowledge and love of books I have read, as well as send out praise to the authors of these treasures. Most of the books reviewed on my site will be Teen or YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy, though every now and then I'll throw in an adult book just to shake things up.



Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bite Club by Rachel Caine


Bite Club is the 10th book in the Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine.  As most of you know, Rachel is my boss.  As a special little gift she emailed me a draft of Bite Club.  
Oh. My. Gosh!!  I devoured this book in less than a day.  Carpe Corpus (MV#6) has always been my favorite, but Bite Club went and blew past it!  I would love to get into specifics about this book, but unfortuantely I don't feel that I am able to without getting into spoilers.  What I can tell you is that this book made me yell at it, gasp, get scared, get angry, and even wind-up in tears.  For those of you who are Morganville fans, be prepared for the best one yet! For those of you who are unfamiliar with this series, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment